Out of more than 1,600 contractors across the country, the US EPA and DOE selected GreenSavers as the 2017 ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year. The award recognizes our "outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through energy efficiency."
GreenSavers is a home performance contractor based in Portland and Bend, Oregon. We do home energy audits and projects that improve the safety, comfort, and efficiency of our clients’ homes. Learn more at greensavers.com.
The source of our success is simple. Every team member works hard with the utmost integrity. That’s it. It’s how we’ve grown exponentially. It’s how we’ve helped thousands of people. It’s been an exciting ride, and we’re looking for the right person to join our team.
Part of our marketing team, the Client Coordinator is an ideal position for a mission-driven person with (1) a high level of initiative and integrity, (2) outstanding organizational skills, and (3) interest in interacting with the public on a day-to-day basis.
The Client Coordinator has 2 general areas of responsibility:
- Respond to emails and calls from clients.
- Represent GreenSavers at community events, which take place primarily between June and September.
This position starts at 25-30 hours a week. We provide training as well as opportunities for advancement. Salary: Base plus commission, depending on experience.
- Follow protocols for scheduling energy audits and estimates for new clients.
- Respond to requests from existing clients. Email clients that recently completed projects to ensure a high level of service and professionalism.
- Use CRM to enter client contact information and track communications.
- Set up and table at outreach events in the Portland area.
- Serve as the public face of our company. Accurately describe services as well as nonprofit and government partners.
- Properly store / maintain all tabling equipment and marketing materials.
- Accurately process and track customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Assertive and comfortable interacting with the public.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- Bachelor's Degree or progress towards an advanced degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Demonstrated commitment to sustainability, energy efficiency, or environmental advocacy.
- Sales experience, with an emphasis on exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Have access to reliable vehicle.