Home Performance Consultant
We’re looking for an all-star salesperson. Every year, GreenSavers makes hundreds of homes safe, comfortable, and efficient. Home Performance Consultants represent GreenSavers in all customer interactions – from the initial home assessment to contract signing and payment. Compensation includes base plus commission and benefits.
To apply, send resume to Robert Hamerly at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Complete Home Energy Audits with technician. Build rapport with homeowners and evaluate their motivation / budget. Assist with the collection and recording of data.
- Process paperwork. Work with technician and sales support staff to generate Home Performance Report and Project Proposal. Complete rebate paperwork as needed.
- Review Project Proposal. Meet with homeowners to review the Project Proposal, confirm the scope / pricing, and secure signature to complete work.
- Finalize payments. For cash projects, collect downpayment. For financed projects, follow up with the client, lender, and/or nonprofit partners to ensure that client moves through financing process in a timely manner.
- Hand off project to Project Manager. Ensure that the Customer Workbook accurately reflects the work scope, materials, and pricing specified on the signed Project Proposal. Answer any project-related questions for the Project Manager or crew.
- Consistently update CRM to track customer and project progress.
- Review pipeline with Sales Manager on a regular basis
- Respond to all of your customers in a prompt and professional manner.
- Assist marketing department as needed (e.g. tabling at home shows, fairs, etc.)
- Perform post-install quality assurance as needed.
- Experience. At least 3 years of demonstrated success in sales or customer service role.
- Respect. Show the utmost respect for teammates and homeowners at all times.
- Clear communication. Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Can-do attitude. Step up to meet challenges. Strive to continuously improve.
- Team Player. We work together very closely.
- Transportation. Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license.
The Ideal Candidate
- BPI Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Construction, Home Maintenance, or Energy Optimization