Seismic Installer and Construction Specialist
To apply, please email your resume and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: Include your name and "Seismic Installer Application" in the title of your email. Position is open until filled.
2016 and 2017 ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year: Out of more than 2,100 contractors across the country, the US EPA selected GreenSavers as the ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year. The award recognizes our "outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through energy efficiency."
GreenSavers is a home performance contractor based in Portland and Bend, Oregon. We do home energy audits and projects that improve the safety, comfort, and efficiency of our clients' homes. Learn more at greensavers.com.
Be a part of our Seismic Team! You will be part of a two person crew, lead by the Seismic Project Manager. 99.99% of the time you will be working together.
This position will start at a part time job and fluctuate based on seasons. During slow periods, other work will be allocated to the seismic team to complete. Opportunities for growth with the company may be available and encouraged! It is an extra bonus if you have a genuine interest in Home Energy Efficiency.
- Exceptional skills working with a team.
- Some experience with tools including but not limited to; saws, drills, nail guns, hammers etc.
- Attendance and Reliability
- Installation of seismic hardware, wall framing, dry walling, rim joist insulation etc.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Assertive and comfortable interacting with the public.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to spend long periods of time standing, crawling and in tight spaces
- Personal/Reliable Transportation is preferred.
- Little to no injuries restricting movement and ability to crawl into small spaces and onto ladders.
- Must have reliable form of mobile communication. Preferably a smart phone or computer access in order to access digital scheduling.
IDEAL CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS
- High English verbal skills
- Experience with framing, dry walling, siding removal, insulation and other misc. forms of demo and repair.
- Have access to reliable vehicle and willingness to use vehicle to transport ones self to jobs around the Portland Area (These driving miles have a compensation rate and will be tracked accordingly in order to reimburse driving miles during work hours)
- All tools and equipment will be provided by GreenSavers.